COVID-SAFE Expo Visitor Information
COVID-19 contract tracing requirements from Queensland Health are that ALL attendees at RDE – Regional Disability Expo will be required to register before entering expo. Please pre-register online to avoid any delays or queues.
You will be unable to enter expo if, in the past fourteen (14) days:
- You have been overseas
- You have been in contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19
- You have been in a COVID-19 hotspot
- You have had COVID-19
- You have any symptoms consistent with COVID19 (symptoms include: fever; cough; shortness of breath; sore throat; or headache)
Please note that if you present to expo with symptoms (fever; cough; shortness of breath; sore throat; or headache), you will be taken to a discrete location for further investigation.
RDE will also have the following procedure in place to maintain COVID-19 social distancing rules:-
- Social distancing measures of 1.5 metres between people and or household groups must be maintained at all times
- Hand sanitisation stations and hand washing stations will be available within the expo site and will be identified by signage around expo. Attendees are encouraged to ensure that they regularly wash and / or sanitise their hands during their visit to expo
- Aggression and abuse of our staff and other attendees will not be tolerated. Anyone presenting signs of aggression or becoming abusive will be removed from expo.
- Regular expo announcements will be conducted over the expo PA system to remind all attendees at expo to ensure hygiene considerations are observed
- Social Distancing Volunteers will be engaged specifically to monitor and encourage social distancing in all walkways, on exhibitor sites and in high traffic areas
- In the event that you find yourself in a queue at the entry of expo, we ask that you practice physical distancing in your household group / individual of no less than 1.5 metres
- Please remember that no kissing, hugging or handshakes are permitted while you are attending expo.